Thursday 10 November 2016

Welcome to my Blog!!



Hi there!! I'm Katie (Green Eyed Glamour), nice to meet you! I'm not really much of a writer but I've decided to give this a go. Some of the topics I'll be posting about will be beauty, lifestyle and travel.
 
 
 
5 facts you might like to know about me:
 
1. I'm 17 years old, I've just finished school (Yr 12)!
 
2. I'm a proud Australian and currently still live here.
 
3. I've lived with my grand parents since I was 14 months old.
 
4. I have a YouTube channel called Green Eyed Glamour (which you can check out by clicking on this link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnhPxk7QDrLW3nSAZ82ms0g  I upload once a week on Sunday nights. If you do check out my channel leave me a comment letting me know what you think and please make sure to SUBSCRIBE!!).

 
5. I have the most adorable dog called Angel.
 
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my first blog post, I hope you enjoyed it and make sure to come back and read my new post that will be coming out soon to find out more about my life experiences.
 
Xoxo ~ Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment