Friday 11 November 2016

My Life In 8 Photo's (Tag)

 
So I was looking for inspiration for a blog post, and the first person I thought of was none other than Zoella! I love her so much, and I think she's amazing. So after getting a little obsessive and having too much fun reading all of her old post from "09 & "10, I found this Tag that she created. The tag is called "My Life In 8 Photo's" and I thought it would be a fun idea.
 
So here are my 8 photo's, I hope this gives you a fun insight into my life and some of the amazing adventures I had when growing up :)
 
So this first photo is from when my two cousins and I went to see Katy Perry perform in Brisbane on her Prismatic World Tour. She was amazing and we were only a few meters away from her!
This is from when my amazing friend O'Hara had her Alice in Wonderland themed 18th birthday party. I loved it so much, I did her makeup so she went as the Red Queen and I went as Alice.
 

Another photo of me with family members, these are two of my second cousins.
Just a random selfie, I love these sunglasses but I have no idea where I got them.
Another random selfie, but this was just after I had dyed my hair. I now have dark roots with a blonde/caramel balayage.
A photo with my sister when I had short hair, rocking the duck lips.
Yet another selfie using the best Snapchat filter ever!
And this last one is from when I dressed up and my sister took photo's of me in a local nature reserve. It was kinda like a mini photo shoot, and it was a really fun day.
 
I hope you enjoyed these weird photo's of me haha, and let me know if you have any other idea's that I can post about. If you want to see more of me you can check out my YouTube channel Green Eyed Glamour by clicking on this link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnhPxk7QDrLW3nSAZ82ms0g
I upload a new video every Sunday night so make sure to check it out Xx ~ Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment